The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions are the European Union’s reference programme for doctoral education and postdoctoral training.
Postdoctoral Fellowships action targets researchers holding a PhD who wish to carry out their research activities abroad, acquire new skills and develop their careers. PFs help researchers gain experience in other countries, disciplines and non-academic sectors.
The research themes available at UNIPI for the Call MSCA-PF 2023:
- New concepts and potential applications of electrodiffusio-osmotic phenomena in micro-systems
- Deep learning for structural dynamics
- Optimization of extrusion-based additive manufacturing of metal and ceramic parts for biomedical and aerospace applications
- Physics-based modelling of lithium-ion batteries
- Modelling of multi-scale damage phenomena in advanced materials and structures
- Modelling of Cavitation Dynamics in Liquid Rocket Turbopumps to Address Cavitation-Induced Flow and Rotordynamics Instabilities
- Dynamic Model of Catalytic Decomposition of Propellants for Rocket Propulsion Applications
- Analysis of the Startup and Shutdown Transient Dynamics of a Nuclear Thermal Rocket
The research themes available at UNIPI link